The Blackstone LaunchPad space is located in the foyer of the Berkeley Library. It is an event and collaboration space that aims to give student entrepreneurs, founders, start-up companies, and the entrepreneurs of the future a space to work on and progress their ideas.
Since we launched in February 2016, the LaunchPad space has been host to a variety of different events and talks, including ‘Dev, Meet Tech’; #BYOLunchPad LinkedIn for Entrepreneurs; Skype calls between the UN World Food Program and some student-led social enterprises; pitch workshops for LaunchBox potential teams; Founder Fireside Talks with Ushuru; and many more.
The Space should be used for:
- Student company and start-up meetings, including planning or creative sessions, informal team meetings, and anything else required by our student companies and start-ups
- The progression of social enterprises, like ‘Dev, Meet Tech’, and other not-for-profit ventures
- Events with external or internal speakers relating to entrepreneurship and innovation
- Initial sessions (however informal) with and for students who are interested in becoming entrepreneurs or involved with student start-ups
- Pitch workshops and feedback sessions for potential LaunchBox teams, and other student start-ups seeking funding
- Student society events and student-run events, when the theme of the event is related in some way to entrepreneurship and innovation
- Individual founders and students working on their companies and ideas
- Student artists who wish to exhibit their work for sale, or use the space as a workshop
- Other events and activities relating to entrepreneurship, start-ups and innovation
- The space can be made available for other uses subject to availability
If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can arrange a meeting with one of our mentors by registering on: https://calendly.com/launchpad-at-trinity/