Blackstone LaunchPad at Trinity is an experiential entrepreneurship program open to Trinity students, alumni, staff, and faculty offering coaching, ideation and venture creation support. It is based in the Berkeley Library in the centre of Trinity College Dublin.
We invest in entrepreneurs not ideas. Our mission is to introduce Trinity students to entrepreneurship, help them develop entrepreneurial skills and enable them to independently achieve success in whatever venture they pursue. To learn more about why Blackstone LaunchPad is doing this, who sees your information, and other Frequently Asked Questions click here.
What We've Achieved
- Over 1,500+ student entrepreneurs registered in our first three months of operation.
- Over 175+ student startups registered since our opening.
- Over 150+ student events held in our space since our opening.
- Over 35+ student startups have progressed on to early stage funding.
- Over 2,000+ free coffees distributed to our students!
- Blackstone LaunchPad is also the first step towards Trinity's successful LaunchBox program.